Are you about to start on a patio or deck installation projects in your landscape? The type of flooring you choose will decide how appealing and long-lasting the features will be. Today, there are a number of new materials on the market but natural stone continues to be a favorite with most homeowners and landscape professionals alike.
When you want your landscaping to be strong, resilient and long-lasting, you need to use high-grade materials in the work and companies such as BellStone Masonry Supply can provide you the masonry supplies you need for your project in Aledo, Weatherford, Willow Park, and Benbrook. They also cater to customers in and around Fort Worth, Arlington and Haslet’ and customers from Mansfield, Southlake also Burleson also source natural stone from this company.
WHERE CAN NATURAL STONE BE USED?
Natural stone is an excellent choice for all types of landscaping projects and it looks stunning in indoor areas as well. The different applications it can be used in include:
- Patios and decks
- Driveways, pathways and walkways
- Stone retaining walls
- Boundary walls
- Outdoor and indoor fireplaces and mantles
- Outdoor kitchens
- Fire place areas
- Swimming pool areas
- Edging and curbing
- Garden steps
- Planters and flowerbeds
- Rock waterfalls and stone fountains
- Streams and pools
TYPES OF LANDSCAPING STONES
As you can see, natural stone is extremely versatile and can be used in a range of settings, both commercial as well as residential. You can choose from different types of landscape stones such as:
- Arizona Stand Up
- Arkansas Cherry Blend
- Blue Brown Slabs
- Colorado Patio
- Colorado Slabs
- Granbury Flag
- Lueders Natural Edge 12
- Old Hickory Stand Up
- Penn Blue Sqs Recs
In addition, you can choose from varieties such as Penn Full Color Slabs, Penn Pieces Full Color, Silvermist 1.5, Silvermist Patio, Taupe Patio, Tumbled Pennsylvania and more. As you can see, the choice is literally endless.
BENEFITS OF NATURAL STONE
There are a number of reasons why natural stone is an excellent choice for construction and landscaping projects:
- Every piece of natural stone has a very unique mix of tone and color which means your home and its outdoor spaces always look stunning and unique.
- This is an extremely versatile material and as mentioned earlier, can be used in a variety of residential and commercial settings for indoor and outdoor installations.
- Natural stone is very strong and durable
- It’s easy to maintain
- Doesn’t fade in the UV rays of the sun
- Is available in slip-resistant textures
- You can also get permeable stone pavers that allow water to seep through and help replenish the ground water
- Its frost resistant and ideal for all types of outdoor paved spaces
- While the upfront costs of natural stone are higher than brick or concrete, stone is extremely durable and provides value in the long term
Creating beautiful outdoor spaces requires the creativity of landscape designers; but the longevity of features in the outdoor spaces of your property depend on the quality of natural stone pavers and other materials used and companies like BellStone Masonry Supply are proven specialists in this field that can provide the materials you need.