- High-Performance Mesh Screen - Achieve a superior spread of heat with the Tungsten’s unique front cover, which manipulates infrared energy for maximized outdoor heating performance.
- Ultra-Durable Quartz Element - With a thick steel coil housed in translucent fused quartz, the Tungsten Electric series offers a high-output, durable element that emits a soft red glow.
- Parabolic Specular Reflector (PSR) - Potentially lost infrared energy is directed back towards the target via a mirror-finish anodized rear reflector which maximizes performance and efficiency.
- High-Temperature Coating - Deliver style and performance in any environment you’re your choice of attractive, corrosion-resistant black or white finishes.
- Easy Installation - Create comfort in no time by simply mounting with the included bracket and connecting to power.
- Scalable Solution - Tailored outdoor heating has never been easier, with 2000W (2kW), 3000W (3kW), 4000W (4kW) and 6000W (6kW) models all featuring the ability to adjust the output of individual elements.
- Ultra-Durable Design - Enjoy reliable heating for years to come thanks to durable stainless steel construction.
- Precise Directional Heating - A simple bracket adjustment will accurately alter heat coverage as required.
- Wireless Control Capabilities - Seamless integration of remote heating output adjustment is allowed via genuine wireless control accessories.
High performance outdoor heaters which deliver a stylish industrial aesthetic with their robust chassis design, the Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Electric series provides superior comfort – with the comfort of a lifetime element warranty.
Featuring an extended body and heat reflector, the Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Electric outdoor heater series puts out a wide wall of warmth which covers a vast footprint. Offering 4 models with heat outputs of up to 6kW, Bromic’s Tungsten electric units emit minimal light and provide a scalable solution wherever a bespoke heating system is required.